Spring has FINALLY arrived here in the Midwest and I, for one, am celebrating with this gorgeous weekend we’ve been having. As our yard is exploding in blooms (over just a few days!), it’s makes for a pretty sweet Saturday to make yourself a delicious cocktail and completely relax in your garden.
- 1 shot coconut rum
- 1 shot triple sec
- 3/4-1 cup homemade kombucha (to taste, it just depends on how tangy you like it)…store bought it totally fine too!
- 1-2 tablespoons water (again, this is to taste. I didn’t any water to my drink at all but Mr. Dig liked the kombucha a tiny bit diluted…try it both ways and see what you think)
- 2-3 ice cubes (if you add lots of ice, you can decrease the amount of water, if adding)
1. Add the coconut rum and triple sec to a tall glass with ice and mix.
2. Add in your kombucha and stir.
3. Taste and decide if you want to add water. If using, add in the water and stir well.
As an aside, here’s a picture of the pretty plants blossoming in our yard: