Sick of dealing with fatigue? Acne? Endless spotting? Crazy painful periods? Low libido? Seeing everyone else’s babies on Facebook?
It’s time to learn how to live in sync with your cycle.
If you haven’t already, head on over to our 4 Phases of the Cycle section to see how living in sync with your feminine cycle can help you balance your hormones, beat frustrating symptoms, and be your awesome girl-power self!
A Quick Rule
On this page, you’ll find links to more articles that are relevant to each of the 4 phases of our cycles.
Be aware, however, that many of the articles can be applicable to more than one phase!
Here’s a quick-and-dirty rule of thumb (with plenty of exceptions, see an important one below):
- phases 1 (Release) and 2 (Rise) can be grouped together under the optimizing inflammation umbrella
- phases 3 (Plateau) and 4 (Pause) are focused on optimizing our natural detoxification functions
An important exception:
- phases 1 (Release) and 4 (Pause) are more suited for more gentle, low-impact physical activity
- phases 2 (Rise) and 3 (Plateau) gear you up to fire on all cylinders with your movement goals (get it, girl!)
Ready to dig in? Let’s do this!
Release Phase Articles
Rise Phase Articles
- Movement, what to do now and why
- In relation to pelvic pathology
Plateau Phase Articles
- Luteal phase defects
Pause Phase Articles
If you’re getting started with living more naturally within your fabulous self, you’ll like our free Wild Feminine Cycle Guide.