Episode 32: Reversing Rheumatoid Arthritis on the Autoimmune Protocol Diet with Eileen Laird
Come Chat with Us on Social Media. We love hearing from you!
Brittany’s Facebook Alex’s Facebook
Brittany’s YouTube Alex’s YouTube
Brittany’s Pinterest Alex’s Pinterest
Brittany’s Instagram Alex’s Instagram
In this episode Brittany interviews Eileen Laid. Eileen uses the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol diet and lifestyle to manage rheumatoid arthritis. Her popular blog, Phoenix Helix, receives 1 million unique visitors annually. She features recipes, research and personal stories about the autoimmune experience. She also writes Autoimmune Answers, a regular column in Paleo Magazine, and is the host of the Phoenix Helix Podcast, the only paleo podcast focused 100% on autoimmune healing.
Eileen and Brittany discuss:
- Eileen’s rapid onset of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and how she sought solutions through diet and lifestyle rather than conventional medications
- GAPS diet vs Autoimmune Protocol
- Foods that trigger RA flares and how to discover which foods work for you
- Importance of lifestyle factors such as sleep, meditation and outdoor time in reversing autoimmune conditions
- 5 things that make for a successful autoimmune protocol diet experience
- The difference between reversing and curing an autoimmune disease.
- Autoimmune protocol online communities: Autoimmune paleo recipes & AIP Support
- The Paleo AIP Reintroduction Guide
List of Paleo-Friendly Autoimmune Specialist MDs
Terry Whals’ success story, 100% technology free days (no computer, no cell phone once per week)
Find all of Eileen’s resources on PhoenixHelix.com and connect with her on Facebook here.
We love questions! Send us yours at email@example.com
Did you enjoy this podcast?
If so, please leave a review for us in iTunes and subscribe to get the latest episodes!
We are super grateful for you helping us get the word out!